September 2013 Moms
Options

Chin fat!

I'm getting married in April and I'm so upset that my chin is starting to show a lot of weight gain already! I'm so grateful to be pregnant but I'm starting to freak out!!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

Re: Chin fat!

• Options
    My face is where I can see weight gain first....ugh! :)
    Anniversary TTC since Oct 2009
    PCOS
    BFP June 3,2012
    Partial Molar Pregnancy :(
    D&C July 12, 2012
    Forced 6 month break.
    BFP January 13, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It sucks that you can already see changes in your body (and face).  But a bride is always gorgeous, and if you're especially glowing with pregnancy, you'll be absolutely radiant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My momma gave me many things, but a prominent chin was not one of them. Doesn't take much for chin fat to show up on me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 5/11/11 . EDD 1/17/12 . M/C and D&C 6/15/11 . RIP Little Bean
    BFP#2 8/15/11 . EDD 4/26/12. Blighted Ovum. D&C 9/18/11
    BFP#3 1/4/13. EDD 9/14/13. *Fingers Crossed*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Talk to your photographer about ways to pose around it. They should be able to help you no problem!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Wait until your nose starts to expand too.

Yes, it really happens.

imageimageimage

• Options
    Welcome to the club. :. No matter how skinny I've ever been I've had this problem.

Talk to your photographer about it. Never let anyone take a picture if you from below eye level, camera should always be above that. Try to stretch your face out away from your neck a little also. Practice that one. ;

Also, bronzer/darker contour makeup along your jawline will add some definition and disguise a "soft" chin.

Good luck!
    My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options
    With my first my face definitely got rounder but it didn't look bad, just softer.  I bet you look beautiful and as PPs said there are lots of tips and tricks for makeup and photos.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options

imagetaigan1:
    It sucks that you can already see changes in your body (and face).  But a bride is always gorgeous, and if you're especially glowing with pregnancy, you'll be absolutely radiant!

This :) You'll be beautiful!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"