Northern California Babies

Menlo Park ladies?

Hi there! My name is Amanda and I have been lurking on these boards for a while now without really saying much, haha. My husband and I were just married this past July and are now about 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with out first child! We are both beyond excited and just in a state of bliss : ) We live in Menlo Park, very close to Stanford.

We have some fantastic friends, but no one is really close to having children yet, and many of them are not currently in committed relationships. This makes it a tad tricky for us always to relate. I was wondering if there are any expecting or new moms in our area who may enjoy going for hikes, runs at the dish, or just frozen yogurt stops, haha? 

I am a 24 year old full time nanny and psychology student. I have always been pretty interest in health and fitness and am trying to keep it all up during my pregnancy. Would love someone to chat with and share the experience with. 

If anyone is interested I would love to hear from ya!

Thanks and hope everyone is doing well! 

Re: Menlo Park ladies?

• Hello! I happened to see "menlo Park" and it caught my eye... my husband and I moved to the area 6 months ago and are also due to be parents this summer:) I would be up for a walk or frozen yogurt....

Charlotte 

• Hi Charlotte, 

Thanks for the reply. We actually moved here in March so not to long before you guys. Are you close to the Sharon Heights center at all? We could meet there for frozen yogurt? I have never done this on these message boards before so I am not sure whether to make the plans right here or if we private message somehow? Haha...

Whatever you are comfortable with. I would love to get together and chat!

Amanda 

• Loading the player...
  • Hello, my name is Lupe and I live in Menlo Park too! I am currently 18w and 4 days pregnant and also would love to meet new expecting mommies around here! I'm 28 so not too old haha! I'm currently on bed rest but hopefully I get to roam the earth as I like to say soon!
  • Hi Lupe!

First off congratulations!  Sounds like you are just a little but a head of us as we are 15w 3 days today. Let me know when you are back to roaming the earth and I would love to get together. I hope you have at least been able to enjoy some aspects of bed rest...I know I would personally probably way over indulge in some of my guilty pleasure reality shows : )

• Hello ladies -- 

My husband and I got married in July and we are expecting our first child in a little under 9 weeks. We live in Palo Alto and both work near downtown PA. 

Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi there, 

Congratulations! We actually just got married this past July as well. We were the 7th, when were you guys? 

This is also our first and  we are just about 20 weeks now and gearing up for our AS this Friday. I am sure you are quite busy as your upcoming arrival nears!  

• Hello!
    I'm 21, a nanny and a part time student. I am currently 27weeks due in early September! I would love to make some new friends I can relate to! I am thinking about starting a mom support group. Would any of you be interested?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"