December 2013 Moms

Re: I <3 Neville Longbottom

• Draco is definitely the hottest.

• imageLexiLupin:

This is awesome!

I'm going to need to see a recent picture of Draco for confirmation.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Matt Lewis and Tom Felton have both turned out to be little hotties. I have to agree that Tom Felton turned out the hottest though aka Draco. I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed though. I'm on mobile and can't post a pic though.
  • Meh, I just looked up Draco. He's too boyish for me. Longbottom is still hotter. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Definitely Longbottom. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagePubic Iibrary:

imageLexiLupin:

This is awesome!

I'm going to need to see a recent picture of Draco for confirmation.  

Draco is on the right in the pic. And yes Neville somehow got extremely handsome.
  • Fine. More Felton for me I guess. I've always had a thing for blondes. Which is weird because DH has brown hair.
  • Am I the only one who really doesn't find Neville attractive? I mean, yeah he looks a lot better than he did, but I wouldn't consider him hot at all.

• And now that I've googled for pictures of Draco, he's really not attractive either. Just in some photos. Like the first one in this thread. And he's okay here.

• You know who I always thought was hot in the movie? Oliver Wood. He should have been in all of them. Just so I could look at him. :)

• imageIrishEyes0530:
    You know who I always thought was hot in the movie? Oliver Wood. He should have been in all of them. Just so I could look at him. :nbsp;

I totally agree. Yum.
  • imageSouthSideDrea:
    imageIrishEyes0530:

You know who I always thought was hot in the movie? Oliver Wood. He should have been in all of them. Just so I could look at him. :)

I could have gone for more of that accent :)

QFT! Apparently he makes an appearance in the last movie, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch for him. I don't remember seeing him but when I saw it in the movie theater, it was my first time leaving Z home with her daddy alone for that long and I was a little nervous still! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"