December 2013 Moms

If you could be...

If you could be any character in HP, who would you be and why?

Re: If you could be...

• I would probably be Luna or Hermione. I admire Hermione because she's courageous and extremely smart. Luna just amuses me and she's so sweet. :) If I were a male, I'd be one of the twins because I just love them. I would elaborate my answers more, but I'm tired.

• I would be Ginny.  Normally I would say Hermione, but then I would have to marry Ron... no thanks.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally Ginny.  I'm a bit shy/reserved like she is but when it comes down to it I can be assertive.  I love that she didn't just pine away for Harry the whole series.  Yes, she liked him.  But she didn't have her life on hold.  I thought that was a great addition to her character.  Then, when the time was right, it was right.

Ugh, I hated their first kiss scene in the movies.  Could've been 100 times better. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagePygmyPuff7:
    Totally Ginny. nbsp;I'm a bit shy/reserved like she is but when it comes down to it I can be assertive. nbsp;I love that she didn't just pine away for Harry the whole series. nbsp;Yes, she liked him. nbsp;But she didn't have her life on hold. nbsp;I thought that was a great addition to her character. nbsp;Then, when the time was right, it was right.Ugh, I hated their first kiss scene in the movies. nbsp;Could've been 100 times better.nbsp;

I totally agree on the first kiss thing. I would even go so far as to say it was awful.
  • If we are going by the movies:  Hermione.  Because she gets Ron.

Books:  Fluer Delacour.  Well, because everybody seems to love her (once she gets past some MIL problems) and she marries Bill Weasley.  

Can you tell I love the Weasley's?  

• Fred Weasley. Oh, you said be. Not do.

Ummm... I'm not sure then. Who gets to date Fred?

image image
  • imageRondackHiker:
    Fred Weasley. Oh, you said be. Not do. Ummm... I'm not sure then. Who gets to date Fred?

Angelina Johnson

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"