August 2011 Moms

What are we going to do today?

We need groceries so I migh be able to convince DH to go to the farmers market for the produce.
I wanted to go swimming at my work cause we get in for free but the open swim is right in the middle of nap time so I might not be able to make it.
Other than that I have nothing to do and I am bored just thinking about doing nothing.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are we going to do today?

• Swimming would be fun!

We're waiting on dh to get in from hunting while eating donuts and watching "Sofia the First". In about 2 hrs I have to go meet a lady to get a lace romper for Lj's Valentine pictures. Then we have no plans! Thinking we may spend some time outside today getting some projects finished. 

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• I have to work.  Lame.  I mean, it's from home so it's not as lame as it could be.  But still.  It's 9 hours of work.

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • I have no plans today... I was hoping DD would sleep in, but no such luck. We may grocery shop. Living on the wild side!
  • We have no real plans, either.  I'm trying to come up with something, but all I've managed to do was make breakfast and vacuum the whole house.

Maybe we'll bundle up and take DD and the dog for a walk around the neighborhood. I need to get out of the house!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I haven't decided - I need to keep working on figuring out how to arrange the new place. I also need to do some shopping for the house. And I need to go finish grocery shopping to stock up on staples. DS decided it was naptime in the middle of grocery shopping yesterday, so I didn't buy any of the cold stuff.

Re-stocking up on everything really stinks - the movers won't pack most food items, so I have to re-buy everything.

Hopefully we can do something fun for DS, too - I don't mind shopping all day, but I think he's getting bored of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageStellaMakes3:
    I am really excited, we are going to a pullups house party! DH is coming too the hostess is more his friend, who I have only met once but she has 3 kids, one very near Stella's age! So it should be fun. Other than that, laundry!

What is a pull ups house party!?!
  • imageBabyQuizzle:
    imageStellaMakes3:
    I am really excited, we are going to a pullups house party! DH is coming too the hostess is more his friend, who I have only met once but she has 3 kids, one very near Stella's age! So it should be fun. Other than that, laundry!
    What is a pull ups house party!?!

Yes, do tell!  The only thing pull ups brings to mind is potty training :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Our relaxing day at home turne dout to be quite fun.

We had swim class in the morning, where both girls had a blast. Then we invited our friends (their DD's are the girls swim classes and they are expecting a boy one month after Bebe Ha is due) for lunch. The girls had a BLAST - and the adults enjoyed themselves, too :D DD1 was so excited on the way home from the pool. She kept asking "So Elise will eat at MY HOUSE?" And then she asked if she would sleep over, too. lol. 

They left at 3:30, then I put both girls to bed and I enjoyed a 1.5 hour nap myself. It was glorious.

Tomorrow should consist of grocery shopping and sledding. Maybe get the girls passport pictures updated, too, in case we do decide to go on vacation next month. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"