Washington Babies
Options

20-25 year old moms

HI, I'm Annis! I'm 22 with a stepson and my firstborn due this April. I only have a couple friends in my general age group with kids and am looking to connect with others Smile. I live in the Mill Creek area but am interested in friends all over the state. 

Playdates, penpals, or just Bump Buddies, I'd love to have this space open for us to connect with each other and share our stories and questions with our peers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 20-25 year old moms

• Options

My name is Nichole, I just turned 25. I have a step daughter named Skylar (almost 4) Brayden (3 at the end of the month) and I am pregnant with our first little buddle TOGETHER! I live in Tacoma/University Place!

HOWDY!!! lol

• Options
    Hello Ladies... :) I'm here in Tacoma/Lakewood. I'm 22, married with 2 children, due with #3 in August/September-ish. Would love to chat and get together. Nice to meet you! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dang, too old : I'm a whopping 27.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm from Bellingham. Due in Sept with our first. I'm 24. Congrats everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Brittany. I'm 25 and live in Graham and we're expecting our first in Sept. I've been reading nonstop since I found out!
  • Options

Hello! I'm 21 and expecting my first child in August! I live in the University Place/Tacoma area.

:) 

• Options

Hi. I live in Tacoma/Puyallup. Just turned 24 and my baby is now 2 months old. I have 2 step sons, ages 5 & 3. I don't know anyone my age with kids and would love to meet new friends. Especially ones in similar situations as me.

Laura 

-- Laura & Harper
  • Options
    Hey, I am Deborah! I am 23 and am expecting our first in May but we have a couple foster children, ages 2 and 3. I live in the Lower Yakima Valley...am I too far away? Congratulations all you Mommas!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"