Natural Birth

I'm addicted to home/natural birth movies

Okay, so I am addicted to home/natural birth movies and I wanted to know if there are any more good ones out there other than what I've found.

Here's the list of movies I've watched (that I can remember):

-Pregnant in America

-Business of Being Born

-More Business of Being Born

-With Women

-Orgasmic Birth

- Gentle Births (I think, it's births from a birthing center that is now closed)

Any suggestions of other ones you've liked? Perhaps some recommends on YouTube?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm addicted to home/natural birth movies

• I like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aWxDXjtaxs

I try to avoid official documentaries because they can feel somewhat propagandist. That said, I LOVE the individual birth stories! 

"Can I call your baby 'Ze Munchkin,' or 'ZM' for short?" - my best friend
  • https://www.videoofbirth.com/home-birth/?tubepress_page=2

This should keep you busy :) lots of new stories uploaded all the time! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Loading the player...
  • So what are your thoughts on orgasmic birth, Mrs. E? I was laughing during the one I saw bc the birthing mom was making the silliest "o" faces! Haha, my juvenile humor is clearly still intact.

I like watching birthing docs and videos too, but sometimes the homebirth ones scare me a little and make me wonder if I will be able to labor in my home, med-free if/when the time comes.  The moaning, groaning and blood loss makes me gun shy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really liked Orgasmic Birth. I think it is really encouraging to listen to the professionals in all of the videos talk, but in this one the births are more the focus and I really thought they were encouraging to watch. The last one made my husband and I laugh too. It's the only one where she's really loving how she's feeling during her birth and making such obvious facial expressions ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"