Maryland Babies

2nd time mamas and BFing

Did you boobs grow again once your milk came in with the second?  Min grew when I was pg with DD and then again when my milk came in...they are still about the same size or slightly smaller as my post baby boobs...just wondering if they will get even bigger after this one...i know everyone is differant but 1.  I want to know if I should go up a size in the nursing bras I have or if they will work. 
image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/

Re: 2nd time mamas and BFing

• Not quite as much as they did the first time. However I was able to use the same nursing bras both times.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I used the same nursing bras and tanks with both babies too.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MIne never really did and now, after 2 years of nursing, they are as flat as pancakes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • After my milk came in and that initial engorgement went away, they were pretty much the same size they were the first time around.  I used the same nursing bras and tanks.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • Much bigger for quite sometime...now they are about the same.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine were smaller I had to be fitted for new bras and tanks.  I used my old tanks for night with no issue but I needed something more supportative for daytime
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"