Natural Birth
Options

Blue & Black Cohosh?

I would like to know if anyone has experience with this.  I have read both negative and positive info on this.  Of course the negative makes me nervous.  BUT as with anything you find negative and positive ALL over the internet on anything!  So my questions are, have you used it?  Did it work?  Did you or the baby have any side effects?  How far dialated were you when you took it?  How long did it take to work?  ANY other info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

BTW this is the only site that I could find that REALLY gave instruction on using it:  https://herbs.lovetoknow.com/Black_and_Blue_Cohosh_to_Induce_Labor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Blue & Black Cohosh?

• Options
    Just got off the phone with my ob and my Douala. Both have experienced bad side effects on the baby and/or the mother. They do NOT suggest it at all. They both suggested acupuncture. This is the first time they have both 100 agreed on something. I go in tomorrow. The lady I am going to has a 99.8 percent success rate that your water will break and you will go into labor within 24 hours. She does this procedure frequently. Her one failure was because because the lady needed a csection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of either being used without an herbalist involved in the treatment, as they are potent herbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"