New Jersey Babies

Shower at Cafe Paris, Metuchen or Supper Club, Millburn

Hi everyone, I haven't been on this site since getting married 5 years ago, but I could really use some opinions. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and trying to book the restaurant for my baby shower. I can't decide between two places and would LOVE to know if anyone on here has ever been to a shower at either of these places.

Cafe Paris in Metuchen (there's also one in Cranford) or

Moonshine Supper Club in Millburn

I love the idea of a Parisian "bebe" shower luncheon at Cafe Paris but Moonshine Supper Club is a more impressive space, is bigger, and they serve a good brunch.

Has anyone been to an event at either of these places? I really appreciate your opinions. I can't make a decision to save my life in this pregnancy.

Thanks, Nicole

Re: Shower at Cafe Paris, Metuchen or Supper Club, Millburn

• I have only been to the one in Cranford but I love Cafe Paris.  I love the idea of a Parisian bebe shower luncheon!  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you.  My husband and I enjoy Cafe Paris so I know the food is good and the crepes for dessert are amazing.  I figured I'd ask since someone may have been to an event there. It's less fancy than the Supper Club but has more character.

Thanks. I love the "bebe" shower idea and there's so much you can do with it. I have to make a decision and go with it.  Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Nicole,

We are also planning a baby shower. I've been to both cafe Paris locations many times. Lately the service and food have been very very subpar. I think your other venue will better suit your needs. I love Parisian Cafe and the concept your going for but worry CP will drop the ball.

Whatever u choose.  Good luck and congrats!  

• Hey Nikki! 

It's heather from TK! (I did your wedding invites :) I just popped in here as DH and I are TTC and wanted to send you a huge congrats!!!

Hope you and Pete are well!

-Heather 

~* TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Reality/Guilty Pleasure TV *~
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Wow, Heather! That's so funny and talk about a small world. I haven't been on these websites since getting married.  I still adore my wedding invitations so thank you for your beautiful work on everything.  Thanks for the Congrats. We're 26 weeks along.  It's great to hear from you!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"