New York Babies

Has anyone used Dr. Natalie K. Stevens?

I am JUST pregnant, only 5 weeks and 2 days.  I lived upstate most of my life and loved my doctor up there but obviously it would be way too much to travel to see her now that I am in Manhattan.  I have been searching high and low, I found Dr. Natalie K. Stevens, her office was really nice on the phone, but I am wondering if anyone else has used her?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Dr. Natalie K. Stevens?

• Dr. Stevens is wonderful.  Her staff is lovely and she takes time to answer all your questions and concerns.  You will love her!
  • Thanks so much!  That is great news :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She is my doctor and she is great! I love her! She is so thorough and answered all my questions.
  • She was my Dr. But I recently changed to Downtown Women's obgyn in soho at 20 weeks; I am now 24 weeks. Although she is very knowledgable, she was always rushed with me and was a defensive when I asked questions about natural childbirth. She directed me to read what to expect or do research when I asked questions about childbirth classes, nutrition etc. I do a lot of reading and research, but asked questions for her expertise and guidance. I probably would have switched sooner, but I was worried to change during my pregnancy. It wasn't until I brought my husband for a consultation where he experienced her as cold, defensive and rushed, and so with his encouragement I left. That being said, I am a first time mom and may have needed a bit more information and comfort than she felt necessary. She is a surgeon and has performed surgery on my friend who had a good experience. And I would accompany my friend to consultations where Dr. Stevens was very informative. Many people like her, so if she is your Dr. I am sure you will too, but I felt I should share my experience. 
  • Dr. Stevens is my wife's doctor and she delivered our baby daughter in March. We though she did an amazing job in every facet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"