February 2012 Moms

A Monday Confession

I have several bags of M&Ms left over from a reward a gave to my students a few weeks ago.

I just ate one during my prep. 

And then I ate another one like 15 minutes later. 

This is why my pre-baby pants may never see the light of day again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A Monday Confession

• I'm at work. I'm bumping. I'm reading Harry Potter. I'm still the most productive person in the branch.

(does that tell you how abnormally slow this Monday is?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I'm at work, and tired and still melancholy about the Seahawks and I'm the most productive person.

I ate all the leftover Christmas chocolate yesterday in one sitting because I wanted it out of the house but throwingit away would have been wasteful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNatnDyl:
    I ate all the leftover Christmas chocolate yesterday in one sitting because I wanted it out of the house but throwingit away would have been wasteful.
    I rationalize it like this, too!

It is 9am and we are still in bed. Say what you want, but these days won't last forever so I'm taking advantage of them now!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • While dd has been asleep I've done a load of laundry and a load in the dishwasher. My reward... I just ate a small tub of cool whip ::hangs head in shame::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have eaten almost a bag of Cadbury Mini eggs. Im hoping that will make me want to get out of bed tomorrow morning and go to the gym.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"