February 2012 Moms
Options

I've reached a new level of mom-ness.

I officially know more theme songs to shows on Disney and Nick than songs on the radio.
January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: I've reached a new level of mom-ness.

• Options

Mine's even more embarrassing.

I'd rather listen to kid music than the radio.

(But I haven't liked the radio music in years)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I put in "the Princess and the Frog" the other day, and almost immediately Aria started whining for her nap, 30 minutes early. (yes, my child will whine and point to her room when she's sleepy. Don't hate me.)

I paused the movie so that I didn't miss anything while laying her down, came back, and watched the whole thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lancy, I've done that...more than I care to admit!

And jldubb, stop it!  I feel like an inferior mom because I still play my music in the car with Allison!  =)

(kidding of course, but really....)

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

Lancy, I've done that...more than I care to admit!

And jldubb, stop it!  I feel like an inferior mom because I still play my music in the car with Allison!  =)

(kidding of course, but really....)

Me too. I have a crazy mix of music on my iPod, and Aria goes nuts for the Beach Boys! Kokomo gets me 3 minutes and 31seconds of scream-free drive time. I will admit to having put it on "repeat"...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    I have been known to leave the Disney channel in after Anna goes to bed for the night. I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm wearing jeans today, only because every pair of yoga pants and leggings I own have snot and puff residue all over them. I haven't washed them because I'm out of laundry detergent. When DH was leaving for work today he asked if I had somewhere to be today, when I said no he was confused as to why I was wearing "real pants". 

Before E came I said I was never going to be that mom/wife... I still wear jeans to leave the house, but I just don't see the point in wearing jeans or cute tops if they are just going to get crap all over them 

BFP #1 1/11/11 M/C 2/4/11
    BFP #2 6/13/11 Baby E born 2/18/12
    BFP #3 12/3/12 C/P 12/5/12
    BFP #4 2/10/13 Baby R born 10/19/13
  • Options
    imageFavority:

I'm wearing jeans today, only because every pair of yoga pants and leggings I own have snot and puff residue all over them. I haven't washed them because I'm out of laundry detergent. When DH was leaving for work today he asked if I had somewhere to be today, when I said no he was confused as to why I was wearing "real pants". 

Before E came I said I was never going to be that mom/wife... I still wear jeans to leave the house, but I just don't see the point in wearing jeans or cute tops if they are just going to get crap all over them 

SO TRUE! I never wear my "nice" clothes at home because of all the bodily fluids that get wiped on me. I only wear jeans when I'm going out in public (this does not count drive thrus, gas station or returning library books) 

• Options
    Oh I listen to 90's rap when it's just me and dd in the car. I can't listen when my other 2 are with me.
    I've always had ds1 only listen to censored music so I can't listen to my trash in front of him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"