New Jersey Babies

Anyone go to Morristown Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?

I am shopping for an ob to deliver my baby and I am wondering if anyone has used this clinic and if you can recommend one of their female doctors...

Re: Anyone go to Morristown Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?

• Www.ratemd.com. They have reviews on each on if their doctors.
  • We used Dr. Robert Steer! He is amazing and we are grateful have him take care of me and my son!

• Loading the player...
  • Whatever you do, do not use this group of women doctors... They are the worst group I have ever used. If this is your first child and you have questions or concerns they will dismiss your questions and treat you as if you are a second rate citizen. I recently used this practice for the duration of my pregnancy which I regrettably admit. They were extremely cold and condescending. Not to mention absent from both of my visits to labor and delivery. They never even delivered my baby in the end. I have since found better more reliable practice. please find another obgyn, save your self the trouble now.

• Sarastar,

I have never had an issue with this group. They are always really nice and helpful. who delivered your baby if no one from the group did? I was under the impression there is always a doctor on call at the hospital for deliveries. Doesnt make sense that a random doctor not from their group would deliver our babies when there are so many of them in the group to cover for each other.  

• Supermom,  

This group of doctors was recommended to me by my friend who is a nurse at morristown. She had 2 of her own kids with this group and never had anything but nice things to say about them. She also said everyone she knows that she works with also goes to this group. I myself have been going to them since July and became pregnant in August. I've been going to my monthly appointments and never had an issue with them. They are always nice and attentive. If I have any change of heart i'll be sure to re-post about it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"