September 2013 Moms

Husband can't keep a secret...

My husband is telling almost everyone he knows that we are expecting, except his best friends.  He thinks that by not telling them, he is keeping the secret.  Ugh!  It is driving me nuts.  I don't want a lot of people to know, because we experienced a MC before we had #1.  Does anyone have a husband like mine?!?
photo b968ca6b-5a0b-49a1-93ac-7776aa6ee34b.jpg
*Parker Ryan*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Husband can't keep a secret...

• YES! Mine is doing the exact same thing!!!! It's kind of sweet to a degree, but I really wasn't ready to tell a bunch of people yet. Today at work, a mother of one of his friends came up to me and pretty much announced it to everyone around me....I was not a happy camper! :-) Good luck to you...I think we're in the same boad here! lol
  • My husband that has a wife like that...I've finally stopped telling people, but it was really hard.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    My husband that has a wife like that...I've finally stopped telling people, but it was really hard.

Me too ;) My husband is really good at keeping the secret. Me, not so much! 

BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest

Anniversary
  • imagejdebaie:

imagemagdalina.h:
    My husband that has a wife like that...I've finally stopped telling people, but it was really hard.

Me too ;) My husband is really good at keeping the secret. Me, not so much! 

Same here. 

• My BF keeps telling people at his work. It is only annoying me because he is okay with telling them but wants to wait until after my blood work to tell our parents...ugh.
  • My husband would tell everyone if I'd let him... but since I won't, he finds a way to tell every stranger! Haha.   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Supposedly DH hasn't told anyone, but I don't believe that. He REALLY wants to tell people, but I want to wait until after our first appt. Usually I'm the one that can't keep my mouth shut, but surprisingly I don't have the urge to tell anyone. Maybe it's because I still can't wrap my head around everything!

• I think my H forgets half the time that I'm even pregnant! He hasn't told anyone yet since we are waiting a few more weeks yet.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • imagemagdalina.h:

LOL!  I love it!

photo b968ca6b-5a0b-49a1-93ac-7776aa6ee34b.jpg
    *Parker Ryan*
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My Hubby had told everyone he knows even at work but I haven't tell anyone.  

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"