December 2010 Moms

Ten Thing Thursday

For my resolution of keeping up with my cleaning schedule, I decided to post it on here if anyone wants to do it with me.

Today is Ten Thing Thursday.  Go in each room and put away ten things that are out of place.  I just did my downstairs and it actually looks better.  I like this one the best because I think it makes the most visual difference! 

If anyone wants to just check in and say they did it, it would be nice to have others keeping me honest!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: Ten Thing Thursday

• Ooo! I would love if you would post your cleaning schedule. I 'straightened' yesterday, and did my bathroom. I save the living room for Fridays. Other than that, I would love a better schedule.

ETA: I just saw your post below in resolutions. Guess I should read the posts in order :/ 

photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think this is a great idea. I will start! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yay! I'm working in this, too.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I did mine! I got everything except the guest bedroom there's nothing in there except a bed and Jared's big cardboard house and the office because it has boxes from where We moved and Christmas stuff in there. I am NOT doing that room by mysef. Especially considering I took all the decor down by myself lol

I also went through Jared's old toys and put a box up with the rest Of his baby stuff. Washed and put up 2 loads of towels, 2 loads of regular clothes and a load of Jared's clothes, bathed the dog, cut Jared's hair and cooked supper. And Jared didn't take a nap today. I'm worn out!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Count me in, I need to get in a better cleaning routine. I am so tired of my house looking like a disaster area.
    imageimage
  • OMG! I still follow the schedule (or try to) every week! I only did the upstairs today, though... I got lazy. I will have to finish it tomorrow!
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did it in every room except Duncan's bedroom. There was a nap strick today... So I am calling it good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"