New Jersey Babies
Options

Cross-post - Monday Morning Moms?

Also posted this on the June 2013 board - I'd be using the Central NJ service.

I'm finally out at work, and today in the lunchroom a few women mentioned how they used Monday Morning Moms for childcare.  I've never heard of the group - after a quick Googling, it seems to be an organization that matches moms with in-home daycare providers.  We're still investigating daycares and haven't really decided between a "brand-name" center or in-home care.  Anyone ever use their services?  I trust the opinions of the women who recommended it, but their kids are now in high school/college, and I'd like to hear from someone who has recently used MMM's services.

Re: Cross-post - Monday Morning Moms?

• Options
    My daughter was with a MMM up until she started pre-k this year,  I was very pleased with my experience!  I was matched up with a woman right in my neighborhood.  I actually met 2 different women.  I liked them both but I simply chose the woman who lived closer.  She had great references (including one of my coworkers; I had no idea!).  On the days that she took off (I think they get 2 weeks vacation a year), I used to take her to another MMM for back up care. I was surprised how well the back up woman worked out to.  I know that the central NJ MMM is very picky about the moms they hire.
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the input! Their website describes a pretty strict screening process, so its nice to know that holds true.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"