December 2010 Moms
Options

Barrett's Birth story :)

I finally have a free moment to share our some one speedy/scary birth story.

My water broke at about 8:30am on the 27th. I was in bed and it startled me awake. I didnt know for sure if thats what it was because I had like a gush with K but after 3 pairs of underwear I determaned that I wasnt wetting myself lol. I called my mom and my MIL since MH was at work and they came over helped me back/clean up/get K and off went went to the hospital. MH met us there since he works near by. We got there finally about 10ish and I was only 1cm and having zero contractions. It took until about noon for them to get me admitted and poticen started. MH went home to shower and my mom went home to get a few things since we thought it would take awhile for stuff to start going.

at 1:30 MH came back and and I was having horrible back labor and still only 1cm. I was crying through every contractions and they wouldn't give me and epi until I got to a 4 :( After a few more hours of awful contractions and a bounce ball I finally got to a 3 and they decided to give me an epi because I was in so much pain.

At this point we realize that we forgot the camera card so MH was gonna run to best buy down the road and grab one. Well thankful my mom called him and told him we would just use our cell phone because that is when shivt got real. My MIL, my mom and K were with me at this point and I asked them to leave while I got a cather. In a matter of 15 mins I went from a 4 to a 6 to a 10, It was complete cluster as they couldnt find Bs heart rate and I was ready to push and my Dr was at another hospital. I am still alone at this point and starting to have a panic attack because I didnt know what was going on and wondering were MH was (he was in the hallway, the nurses were to busy to get anyone) the nurse opens the door and asks who is helping deliver because I was having a baby now! MH and my mom still only thought I was getting a cather at this point lol. SO they were soooo surprised to see me up in stirrups with an oxygen mask on. My Dr shows up mins later and half a push and Barrett Logan made his way into the world :)

He had the cord wrapped around his neck but he was perfect!!!! I have never been so scared in my life and it went a million times faster then K did. I am soooo glad I got an epi when I did because Im not sure if I would have had time to later. Well enough about that!! Now for the cute part :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

Re: Barrett's Birth story :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"