September 2011 Moms
Options

the bachelor

Any fans? I only ever watched emilys season of the bachelorette so I want to watch seans season because he was such a sweetheart!

I have NOT seen the premiere episode yet, waiting till tonight so I can make DH watch with me. I told DH this and he said " yea because seans so hot" lol I love that man
336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: the bachelor

• Options
    I love the bachelor! Of course I have already seen the first episode.... Those women are nuts! However I love to get my DH to watch it... He finds it ridiculous ! Haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    I cant wait to watch tonight! Its taking major self control not to play it. I probably would have during nap time but I had to finish Revenge. That one H will not watch with me lol
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a fan... Sean is a babe and hopefully is as wholesome as the guy he portrays on tv.

Fun fact I think I've shared before: I was friends with a girl from a hundred seasons ago [w/Charlie] who made it to the finale. Krisily Kennedy, former Miss Teen Rhode Island, who also participated in Bachelor Pad the first season. We watched the finale at her house with her the family and she told us the in's and out's... Interesting stuff. She came home broken hearted. We [thankfully, haha] lost touch after that; she moved to LA. I think she's still single, and bartending....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJKGymnast:
    I'm a fan... Sean is a babe and hopefully is as wholesome as the guy he portrays on tv. Fun fact I think I've shared before: I was friends with a girl from a hundred seasons ago [w/Charlie] who made it to the finale. Krisily Kennedy, former Miss Teen Rhode Island, who also participated in Bachelor Pad the first season. We watched the finale at her house with her the family and she told us the in's and out's... Interesting stuff. She came home broken hearted. We [thankfully, haha] lost touch after that; she moved to LA. I think she's still single, and bartending....

That's hilarious! My husband and I have been watching since the second bachelor and we totally remembered her when she turned up on Bachelor Pad.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"