North Carolina Babies

Beautiful NC weather this weekend

It's Wednesday afternoon and I am already looking forward to the weekend!  70 degrees and sunny in January is a special treat!  What will you be doing with your LO's this weekend?

We will most certainly visit the park - Pullen Park if it's not too crowded.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beautiful NC weather this weekend

• I cannot wait for this weekend! We'll be sure to hit up the parks too. DD has her first toddler music class of the year Saturday so we'll probably visit a park on that side of town for a change.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • We've planned a park date too!
  • Loading the player...
  • We're taking a boat out on Jordan lake Sunday! I'm so excited, Jersey Mikes and a boat day!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLawren:
    We've planned a park date too!

Lawren this NC Board has gotten pretty weak!  I am making an effort to try and bring it back.  I need your help!  You are much more fun than me!

• imageallisons1014:

imageLawren:

Lawren this NC Board has gotten pretty weak!  I am making an effort to try and bring it back.  I need your help!  You are much more fun than me!

I have noticed you posting, I tried a while back to revive and had a few people but I have nothing good to contribute either so it just died.  I will chime in if I have something to say, I fully expected new people to at least come in by now.  Not that I need another place to keep up with, but this used to be such a great place!

We went to the playground today and will probably do something similar tomorrow :)

My sweet boy :)
  • It was a gorgeous weekend!  

I haven't checked in here in a long time!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:
    imageallisons1014:

imageLawren:

I have noticed you posting, I tried a while back to revive and had a few people but I have nothing good to contribute either so it just died.  I will chime in if I have something to say, I fully expected new people to at least come in by now.  Not that I need another place to keep up with, but this used to be such a great place!

We went to the playground today and will probably do something similar tomorrow :)

Glad to see you are still around!  I want to try and get something scheduled with you for later this spring.  Perhaps with my sisters and their children as well.  It would be quite the spirited group - 6 kids total, ranging from 5 - 3 months right now.

Have you ever shot anything out at Oak View Historical Park?   https://www.wakegov.com/parks/oakview/Pages/default.aspx

We took DD's Christmas photos out there but it would be a perfect place to do some fun family shots -rolling hills, pecan trees, old rustic barns, goats, white fences and not a lot of people getting in the way.  I'll talk with my sisters and try and get something scheduled with you maybe in April or May?

• I haven't been there, but I have heard great things about it.  You still have my info, right?  Just send me an email and we will talk!
    My sweet boy :)
  • imageallisons1014:

imageLawren:

You think I'm fun?! I feel special now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"