Detroit Babies

Pediatrician recommendation Warren/Sterling Heights or around there??

Help!!

I need a recommendation for a pediatrician in the Warren/Sterling Heights/Troy/Royal Oak areas.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recommendation Warren/Sterling Heights or around there??

• I just got on here to post pretty much the exact same thing...so I'm just going to piggyback on yours and also mention I work in Rochester so I don't mind driving out there if I absolutely have to as well!! Thanks for your post I hope you find a good one too :)
  • We love Dr. Stacy at Birmingham Pediatrics in Troy, it's a different office set-up with no white coats and formal rooms and no waiting rooms, you wait in your own room. The only thing i don't like is no weekends no late nights.
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • Child health Associates in Troy. Love dr Koval but they are all great. Walk in sick hrs and awesome nurses line. We switched to this practice after starting off at a different place in Royal Oak
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Merrillwood pediatrics in royal oak is great. There are 4 great doctors, but I would definitely recommend Dr. Wisniewski or Dr. Butry.

Good luck;
  • I really like northeast pediatrics in Rochester on Barclays circle. Dr.anyone is great.
  • We use Rainbow pediatrics in Birmingham. Been going there for almost 5 years. They are all about the kids. They do have evening and saturday appoinments. PErsonally we see Dr. Wozniak, she is amazing and knows my son and interacts with him so well!
  • We love Michigan Adult and Child Medicine in Warren. We see Dr. Fischer, who is absolutely wonderful. We have also seen 2 of the other doctor's in the practice, and have been really pleased. They are great at communicating with us and have separate areas for sick and well children. They also have weekend appointments and a very responsive on-call routine.
  • Mali Mali Pediatrics. Right across from Troy Beaumont. Love all the doctors we've seen. My daughter's Well Visits have mostly been w/ the same dr., but we saw others when she was sick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Bloomfield Pediatric Care in Bloomfield Hills on Woodward north of Square Lake.  We love them.  They are always able to get us in DS needs to be seen.  We usually see Dr. Stoian but all the doctors are great.  The nurses are wonderful as well.  No late evening hours but they do have Saturday hours. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr Sonja earles
    Bloomfield pediatrics

Absolutely awesome!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"