Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Indoor play Frisco-area?

Hi all, we finally arrived last week. My kids have started their preschool but we are still in need of some fun places to go with the cold and rainy weather. Are there any indoor playgrounds other than Stonebriar Mall in the Frisco area? Jump houses? Open play spaces?

We're in McKinney until the house is ready so anything in the McKinney area will work too but I was hoping to find a place we'd go to after settling in the new house as well. 

TIA! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Indoor play Frisco-area?

• We are in Frisco as well, and there is really anything you could imagine, depending on the price you want to pay.

There is a bounce house jump place off of main and DNT - they do mostly birthday parties, but have some times for drop in play (just check before you go)

https://www.pumpitupparty.com/tx/frisco/home-p1q14.htm

for things to do on the weekend there is Frisco Discovery Center - They have a science area for the kids etc, and its only a couple bucks to get it. They also have some childrens theater there some

https://www.friscodiscoverycenter.com/index.php

I know the Frisco Library does a lot of story time and such with the kids, i havent made it out there yet

For when the kids get older, there is indoor rockclimbing off of main and preston as well

Allen(right next to mckinney) has a minor league hockey team that is playing right now for some family fun ideas - that center also hosts some shows at different times of the year

Frisco, has a minor league hockey team (that is a step down from the allen team) - so lower budget etc...

hope this helps!

• Thanks! We're going to check out story time later this week. I didn't know about the Frisco Discovery Center. I have bookmarked the page. Thanks! My kids love bounce houses so we'll check out Pump It Up as well.

Talking to the teachers at preschool they suggested the play area at willow bend mall?

We had a place that sold Rainbow swing set systems. They had an indoor sales floor that doubled as an indoor playground so the kids could climb and swing and play regardless of weather. Is there anything like that around? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The play place at willow bend is good. The same as stonebriar mall except a little bigger, but gets very busy.

I dont know of any playground sales places around that have indoor showrooms. That sounds like a great place! I did think of one more place though, there is Gatti Town its very similar to chuck e cheese, there are always coupons in the paper or online. Could also be some cheap indoor fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"