Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Fat Feet

My 7.5 month old has the fattest feet I've ever seen. I can't find any shoes that fit her. She is a big baby in size 18 month clothes but her feet are so tiny and fat...they are tall on top like bubbles haha! I looked at Stride Rite at their wide shoes but I really don't want to pay 40 for something she will outgrow in two months. Anyone know of anything that will work or have you found wide shoes for cheaper?

I'm attempting to post a picture of her feet below:

Re: Fat Feet

• Options
    We're at 8 months and still not bothering with shoes ... it's not terribly cold where we live so socks are enough to keep him warm underneath his stroller suit.
  • Options
    We used socks until she was almost a year. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just wear slippers right now. Shoes don't stand a chance of staying on. Those are some cute baby feet! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, those are some cute feet!
    Socks for us here. I bought her a pair of shoes for Christmas but figure shoes are a waist until she starts walking.
  • Options
    imageLalaMama81:
    We've had luck w/ the ministar brand from target. nbsp;

We tried the Ministar brand but they were too tight. Guess we will be doing thick socks for now! Our problem with socks is her ankles are incredibly fat as well haha!
  • Options
    DD's feet look like like those. I can't get shoes on her either. We opt for socks (she has some with a shoe pattern on them) or slippers. Some of her slippers fall off too so I found some that have elastic around her ankle (or should I say cankle :P) for when we go in public.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    You could try those Skidders shoes. They're more like a thick sock so theres a lot of give with a rubber sole and they make different kinds of soles, too. The website is Skidders.com and if you google Skidders promo code, there's one for 50 off your whole order. My son is cruising and trying to walk so I really like the ones that just have the smooth rubber bottom for around the house so he has a little grip. I just ordered a bunch the other day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"