Arkansas Babies
Options

OB/Gyn recommendation in NWA

Any recommendations for an GREAT ob in NWA?  I have one now, but I don't think I will retain her.  

Re: OB/Gyn recommendation in NWA

• Options
    My mom used Dr. J Todd Hannah as hers when she was pregnant with my youngest brother (he's 5 now). She loved him...she even tells me I should check into him when I get pregnant.
  • Options
    All of the doctors at Lifespring in Bentonville are great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Creekside Center for Women offers a smaller more family oriented clinic. There is no rotation required and all of the doctors deliver their own ladies MonFri during the day and they only rotate nights and weekend. 5829268
  • Options
    Amber Sills!! Oh she is really great. Actually a friend of mine from Little Rock! You'll love her!!
    DOB 12/77 Married 2006 Tubes removed 2008 Nursing School IVF round 1 (9/2012) BCP lupron micro stimulation with bravelle/menapur crinone ovidril estrogen patch prenatals 5 follicles 4 fertilized 2 transfered day 3 none to freeze - 4 cell with moderate fragmentation - 4 cell with moderate fragmentation Beta 1-less than 1 IVF round 2 (2/2013) stimulation with bravelle/menapur ganirelix hgh crinone ovidril aspirin after retrievel prenatals 13 follicles 6 fertilized 3 transfered day 3 (none to freeze) - 8 cell with mild fragmentation - 8 cell with mild fragmentation - 4 cell with mild fragmentation Beta #1-6 Beta #2-3
  • Options
    Anyone at Lifespring Women's Health in Bentonville is great. Dr. Hannah, Dr. Fry, and Dr. Schmidt are located at Lifespring. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"