Tennessee Babies
Options

Anybody know any good OB/GYN's in Memphis?

I just recently moved to Cordova and I have been looking everywhere for one. I found a few but they said they wont be able to see me until the 14th. and im 5 months so i cant go to long without one

Re: Anybody know any good OB/GYN's in Memphis?

• Options

I'm new to the Cordova/Bartlett, also. I moved here from Ohio a few days ago, and I learned yesterday that I'm pregnant! My nurse told me to look up Dr. Christy Cole for an OB. She also mentioned someone named Dr. McDonald and her associates. I don't have any phone numbers, but hopefully this is helpful to you. Let me know how this goes for you.

• Options

The Ruch Clinic is great!  They have a large group of doctors, and offices in Cordova and Germantown.  My sister had them for her two children and now I am using them, and am 5 months as well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is 3.5 months and I used OB/GYN specalists. I only have good things to say about this practice and ALL of it's doctors.(It's also an all female practice) My doctor was Dr. Yvonne Moore, but they encourage you to meet their other doctors in case your particular doctor is not on call for your delivery.  They do have a website you can check out. Again, I was really pleased with this team and would highly recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG ! thanks ladies this  means a lot!!! im glad to know i can trust my fellow bumps lol!!!! :)
  • Options
    dr. neil odom of adams patterson gyno. he's great. im 5 months pregnant and im so glad i chose him.
  • Options
    I go to Ruch clinic as well, I see Dr. Peeler and my husband and I love him!! There are 5 or 6 docs there and I highly recommend them
  • Options

I go to Dr. Kristin Miller in Germantown/East Memphis (near Poplar and Kirby).  She is amazing! 

She's a solo practitioner so you will always see her.  She delivers at Germantown Methodist and Baptist East.

• Options
    I absolutely love my OB/GYN!  He is Dr. Joseph Dewane and he is in the Germantown area.  His staff is equally as wonderful and will make you laugh while you are there and are extremely helpful with anything that you need.
  • Options
    imageGigglebuggy:
    I'm new to the Cordova/Bartlett, also. I moved here from Ohio a few days ago, and I learned yesterday that I'm pregnant! My nurse told me to look up Dr. Christy Cole for an OB. She also mentioned someone named Dr. McDonald and her associates. I don't have any phone numbers, but hopefully this is helpful to you. Let me know how this goes for you.

The clinic is McDonald/Murrmann. Both Dr. McDonald and Murrmann are great. So is Dr. Cole and Martin.
  • Options
    I live in Bartlett and I go to the Women's Physician Group in Germantown (Medthodist Germantown) My OBGYN is wonderful her name is Lanetta Anderson-Brooks. Best of luck with finding one!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"