December 2010 Moms

Cousin excitement

So I've talked before about how close I am with my cousins and that 3 of us got married at the same time and had kids at the same time.  Well one of the cousins is 5 mos younger than me and her oldest son is 7 mos older than my oldest son.  She found out today that she is having another little boy due 3 mos after our 2nd little boy!!    So the tally so far for the kids is:

Cousin K had boy #1 May 2010, Cousin B had boy/girl twins Nov. 2010, I had boy Dec. 2010

Cousin B had boy July 2012, I will have boy Feb. 2013, and cousin K will have boy May 2013.  (her older boy is the first week of May and this new boy will be last week of May)

J is close with Cousin B's boy twin and I can't wait for A to be close with Cousin K's baby.   If I'm this excited about my cousins' kids can you imagine how crazed I'll be when I actually get to be an Aunt (someone tell my big brother to get on it)  Well until J and A have cousins they at least have all these 3rd cousins.  Ok didn't mean for this to be so long I'm just so darn excited!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cousin excitement

• That's so exciting.  I grew up very close to my cousins (DH says that cousins in my family are like siblings in most families) and we are all having children at the same time too.  It's really nice when you live close together, and the kids can grow up together. 

Congrats on all the babies and growing up together.  Soon you'll have a full baseball team!

• That is exciting! Before I ever had DS, I was bummed that whenever we did have a baby, he/she would have no other cousins the same age since our nieces & nephews were already 5+ yrs old. But then when I got pg, suddenly like 4 cousins of ours also were pg, so DS has quite a few (3rd?) cousins now that are his same age. It's great how things work out sometimes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"