3rd Trimester

I blame the bump(not really BR)!

so, I have always given my best friend a hard time about her addiction to Coach bags and how i would never spend that much on a bag or even care that much about a label, but you ladies on the bump have turned me on to petunia pickle bottom and I'm hooked!!!! they aren't quite as expensive as Coach, thank GOD, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to find a way to get one of these diaper bags, and a clutch, and a purse.... and... yeah I blame the bump! (compare this to the fact that I've never bought a purse for more than $20 before)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I blame the bump(not really BR)!

• What makes them so special? 
  • well it started with the diaper bag that is both shoulder strap and backpack and I wanted both options, but then I fell in love with the patterns.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my eye on the Timi & Leslie diaper bags.  But, I've yet to buy!  I really like the Hayley Diaper bag.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the patterns but kind of hate that backpack seatbelt thing they have going on.
  • imageFutureMrsTowns:
    well it started with the diaper bag that is both shoulder strap and backpack and I wanted both options, but then I fell in love with the patterns.

I saw a lady wearing this type of bag yesterday from JUJUBE, how do Petunia Pickle Bottom ones compare to the JUJUBE ones? I love the idea of how versatile it is!
  • I used to have a friend that gave me a hard time about buying coach bags and it was rather annoying. I don't know why she cared how I spent my money, and you shouldn't care how others spend theirs. Not trying to be snarky, it just rubs me the wrong way.

My mom just got me a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag for this new baby and I love it! I think it's worth the money. I bought a run of the mill inexpensive diaper bag last time and its falling apart. My sisters petunia has held up fantastically and our kids are the same age! So if you ask me, it's worth spending the money.
  • I'm not a huge fan of the Petunia Pickle Bottoms... They just aren't my thing. I'd rather get better patterns and have it handmade from Etsy. 

I had a Graco diaper bag last time and that was fine. I used it, but I ended up using my Coach tote more. I have a new diaper bag this time that was more expensive and a more "grown-up" look, but I still suspect I'll be reverting back to the ol' Coach tote again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why does how much a bag costs matter to anyone other than the person buying it? Isn't it about buying what you like, what is functional and in your budget? I say get what you like and that you'll use. I purchased a Timi & Leslie Charlie bag because I liked it the most out of everything I have seen. Get your bag and enjoy it. 
  • imagepiglet6609:
    I used to have a friend that gave me a hard time about buying coach bags and it was rather annoying. I don't know why she cared how I spent my money, and you shouldn't care how others spend theirs. Not trying to be snarky, it just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree with this. I buy Coach because I like the quality and because well... I want to. I'm spending my own money so why does it matter to anyone else?

I just went to the Petunia website and I love some of their patterns! But FWIW, the Petunia bag who's measurements match my Coach diaper bag is actually more expensive than what I paid for my bag. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageamcourt09:

imagepiglet6609:
    I used to have a friend that gave me a hard time about buying coach bags and it was rather annoying. I don't know why she cared how I spent my money, and you shouldn't care how others spend theirs. Not trying to be snarky, it just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree with this. I buy Coach because I like the quality and because well... I want to. I'm spending my own money so why does it matter to anyone else?

I just went to the Petunia website and I love some of their patterns! But FWIW, the Petunia bag who's measurements match my Coach diaper bag is actually more expensive than what I paid for my bag. 

ok, I realize not everyone communicates with their friends the same way, but when I say i give her a hard time it's in a loving/joking way, I don't actually care, it's her money and she likes them, I just tease her about it. 

I'm  very thrifty person and don't intend to pay full price for anything, I've found quite a few good deals on ebay actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"