March 2013 Moms

Any other babies so low

Any other babies so low you can't sit with your legs together?  Good golly I am going nuts!  Granted, I don't have heartburn and I can breathe okay...but I have to be leaning back or sit with at least one leg out to my side. I feel like such a lady! ;)

And having my legs out (or sitting criss-cross) is bad because my pelvis/crotch is so stretched out it is just making it worse.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any other babies so low

• I just have a hard time sitting... I'm 5'2" with not much room for baby to go.... VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! I put my hands behind my head and stretch out a lot when sitting.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• My baby boy sometimes gets really low and he decides that my bladder is his pillow.  I randomly feel like I'm about to pee myself sometimes!  Also, when he gets really low I do this fun waddle walk.  It's really uncomfortable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine LO is really low.  Makes my hips hurt.  The end results are all worth it.
  • She has spent a lot of time really low.  I think she is now experimenting with moving into position for the birth.  I feel a lot more up by my ribs, but still feel some low.  It is hard to bend over and pick up something from the floor now.  When I am not busy, I find that I am most comfortable lying down.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My LO is really low also. So low that im starting to waddle...lol She a really active LO ... i feel her all the time, she's my alarm clock. :)
    Happy to be a mom :)
  • Yes! This baby girl is constantly moving--hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come, I've always had pretty mellow babies!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes this little boy has always been really low and he doesn't move much from that low position!! I'm 4'11" so there is not much room for baby to move around I find I'm always leaning back in my chairs or laying down if possible to be comfortable!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yup thats me... I have to recline when sitting.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • I went to babies r us and got the belly band it help support the stomach and that stop a lot of the back pains and bladder problems it feels so much better also I put rice in a brand new sick and heat it and put it on my back works wonders 

• imagelilbit255:
    Yes this little boy has always been really low and he doesn't move much from that low position!! I'm 4'11" so there is not much room for baby to move around I find I'm always leaning back in my chairs or laying down if possible to be comfortable!

I am 4' 10".  I feel like she is filling me up.  I can feel her in my bladder and my ribs at the same time.  Leaning back in the chair helps but then it is really hard to get up.  DH now understands that if your pregnant wife can't get off the couch, the proper reaction is to help her up and not laugh uncontrollably.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"