November 2012 Moms

Happy New Year LNCI

It's 11:00 and I'm being a party pooper and enjoying New Years in bed! Nursing M and hoping this new year brings new sleep patterns for the night. Happy New Year to all of you!
Photobucket
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
-1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Happy New Year LNCI

• 11:30 here. Both kids are passed out (for now) dh is at work until the nye crowd is no longer ordering dinner and im catching up with the bump lol Happy new years ladies :) stay safe!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 9:37 here. Laying in bed with DH and LO. Watching her play and watching season 5 of 30 Rock.
    My step daughter is at her first new years party so hopefully that goes well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1155 Waiting for Midnight to hit and then I'm off to bed. I'm a little worried about how the night is going to go. Noah has been a little off today. He slept from 4p-8p, woke up for about 30 min, nursed and then went back to sleep. I woke him around 1030 and fed him again. He fell asleep nursing and has been passed out cold in the PNP since then. After a couple of difficult nights and today where he has really only slept well when held, this is strange. A good strange, but still. Alright going to go watch the ball drop and get my midnight kiss! Happy 2013!!!!!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • 10:00, Dh is at work, and I am downstairs watching the baby monitor, waiting for LO to fall asleep. I have already had to go back up once, but I am hoping that will be the only time. Once she is out, I can have a shower, wash bottles, get bottles ready for the night, and maybe get some sleep myself. Maybe.

Happy New Year!

050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a good day, but the evening has been trying. I had my IUD put in this morning and naively we were hoping for the "green light" to DTD. I got it, but I am bleeding like crazy from the messy insertion. DD1.0 is at my mom's tonight so we could have a belated anniversary date. We saw Lincoln and DD2.0 did great. Slept until the last 10 min of the movie, then popped a boob in her mouth and she had her dinner in the theater. We went to a Hibachi grill for dinner after. She sat wideeyed at the table. We got home around 8 and she's been eating and comfort nursing since then. It's close to 1130 now and she finally went to sleep. DH is down the street having drinks with the neighbor boys. I'm honestly a little sad that he "got bored" and left us. It's the hormones and I would probably be best served by going to bed.

• 10:30 here and I'm still up! I'm trying to wait til midnight.. Though I am getting awfully sleepy. Instead of alcohol I might need a glass of coffee. Ace is sleeping. She does pretty well in crowds I have to say.. She likes the noise. Not my typical New Year's Eve but I'm happy just chillin here with Ace :
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I slept from 10:20 to 11:59, we said happy new year and then all three of us went to bed.

I was cleared for sex yesterday so we had NYE sex. It was scary but I'm glad to have that part of our relationship back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1:45 - got dh from work at 12:30, so we missed the ball drop. Theres always next year. Had my glass of wine, dh just finished feeding and swaddling W. Coffee in hand im bumping while dh hops in the shower. Lil man has some massive gas right now. I have a feeling im going to have diaper "doody" before dh gets out lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• After the last check in, M was up til 11:45. I was holding him and he kept wiggling and throwing his arm up at me. He finally fell asleep and I got 2.5 hours of sleep. I slept through midnight but I honestly don't mind!!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
  • 2 am here. N slept for about 3 hours and I got half of that cause I stayed up instead of going to sleep when he did. Currently he is passed out in my arms as we rock and I pump. Hoping for a good chunk of sleep for us both after this. Tomorrow is my last day at home after being off for 12 weeks. I dread going back. I am going to miss N and SO a lot. Have really enjoyed the 3 months we have gotten to spend together as a family.  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy new year. CJ has slept 10-2 the last 3 nights but then won't go back to sleep for 3+hours. It is exhausting. Any suggestions for getting more sleep at night? DH and I had a low key new years. We went out for dinner and CJ was great. Slept the whole time and service was quick. I was so tired by time we got back I fed CJ and fell asleep on the couch around 1030. DH woke me up at quarter to midnight so we could ring in the new years together. Fx CJ sleeps another stretch tonight. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 12;31.. MISSED MIDNIGHT WITH baby and daddy becasue I was pumping dammit

went to a party at a friedns adn had a great time.. bg is happy and had a great night

• Almost 1 and I just hopped in bed. I put K to bed around 11 and she's squirming now, I'm waiting to see whether she'll stay asleep or need to nurse. We had a super exciting night, DH went to bed early and I stayed up reading the textbook for my dysphagia class that starts on weds. At least I had some company since we're still at SIL's and her kids were determined to stay up until midnight.
  • 3:30, just but A back to bed, and waiting for her to stop wriggling and fall asleep. Just found out that some jerk trucker with too high of a load hit the bridge that gets to my area of town. Traffic is now going to be even more of a nightmare than it already is, and I'm probably going to be housebound because of it.. Ugh
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy New Year! 5:45 here and just finished nursing S. He's down to one feeding in the MOTN, so if he keeps that up, maybe I won't hate life when I go back to work. The 5:30 nurse and poo I don't mind, since I'd be getting up then anyway.

FI and I had a nice anniversary date night tonight. We went to Texas Roadhouse and saw The Guilt Trip. Fun, but my body has been rebelling against the red meat all night. Ugh. Then we picked S up from my parents' and went home to watch the ball drop. We made out at midnight, which led to a little NYE sex sesh once S fell asleep. I know I'm in the minority here, but I missed sex. Thank goodness my 6w checkup is done with!
  • Sigh. Back to being up every hour... Literally we've been up at 2, 3, 4 and now 5:30... So tired!
    Photobucket
  • 530 am and CJ just had a 2 hour stretch. It was starting to look lke  a long night but wouldnt see him. Swaddled him and put him into the ca rse at this. Thankfully this worked like a charm.  

• Happy New Year!

H spent his first New Year's Eve in style. He refused to sleep until around 11, but didn't make it until midnight. I kissed him anyway. He toasted the occasion with several delicious I imagine, since i have no personal experience breastmilk cocktails, specially prepared by his own personal bartenders, Righty and Lefty. Then he trashed his hotel room, pooped himself, passed out on my boobs, and was taken to bed. Ok, not the hotel room part. Babies are just like rock stars! He just needs a pair of leather pants and a neck tattoo, and we'd be all set.

image   My chart 

• Just had to share that after being up every hour we put M in his seing and he slept for 3 hours! Yay swing! He has never slept in til 9 before. I'll take it!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"