October 2011 Moms

is a week after sex too early...

to be pregnant? I' m thinking it is but thought I' d throw it out there. I don't remember having any symptoms this early w/ ds. hate the wait!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: is a week after sex too early...

• You could be
    Wait 5 days and test

• imagemrsgabus:
    You could be Wait 5 days and test

ugh...thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, that is early. I'd give it a few more days. Then again, I am the queen of peeing on cheapies.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Uh, do you know when you O'd? If you assume that by chance (which is extremely slim if you don't chart or use OPK's) you had sex on the day you O'd, then 5dpo is way too early to get a +HPT. Wait a few more days -- I never test until 8dpo, and have gotten a +HPT as early as 9dpo.

Unfortunately AF can mimic symptoms that are just like pregnancy symptoms. So until you get a +HPT, you don't know for sure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, don't they say if you are pregnant enough to feel symptoms, you should get a test to react too!? Just sayin'.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNita2603:
    Also, don't they say if you are pregnant enough to feel symptoms, you should get a test to react too!? Just sayin'.

yes, I did read that too. guess I'll just keep busy for a few more days...driving myself nuts.

• imagetsaw2000:
    to be pregnant? I' m thinking it is but thought I' d throw it out there. I don't remember having any symptoms this early w/ ds. hate the wait!

Maybe! I would wait a bit and test, I got a positive a week before my expected period with B so anything is possible! Good luck, hope you get your positive!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • too early to be pregnant? or too early to test?

I knew I was pregnant, but didn't show up on the test until the week before AF was due.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I got my positive with this baby 8 days past sex. I tested 7 days after but had a negative.

Good luck!

• imageStewartandmaura:

too early to be pregnant? or too early to test?

I knew I was pregnant, but didn't show up on the test until the week before AF was due.

both, actually but i was referring to being pregnant.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"