2nd Trimester

Forgive me in advance

for the stupid question but I have no idea what this is supposed to feel like. My stomach is really tight (I know it eventually gets tight but it wasn't like this yesterday). It feels like I'm super full like I just ate a whole cow. It hurts any time I move. I'm sure it's normal but I just wanted to double check. Like I said, sorry I just don't know how it's supposed to feel.

Re: Forgive me in advance

• Gas? Try taking gas-x and see if that helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • does it get tight and then loosen up? could be a braxton hicks?
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been really "full" feeling for a few weeks and the tightness is not helping - my dr is not concerned. Yours seems a bit more "extreme" then mine but it sounds normal and like a combination of baby position, BH's, and baby growing :)

try to relax and drink lots of water & be sure to do some good stretches too! (Stretching has really helped me!)

BabyFruit Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family image
  • Are you backed up maybe ?

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• That sounds like awful bloating and gas to me. I felt like that for about 3 weeks straight between about 11-14 weeks. I also looked a lot bigger than I do now. I hope you get some relief soon. 
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you for the answers guys, you were right. I just had to poop... *insert embarrassed face here*

Well at least I know! Haha. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"