May 2013 Moms

KFC creeper

I was craving some mashed potatoes and gravy so obviously I packed DS up in the 35 degree weather and went out. When the guy handed me back my change he took my whole hand in his and held it gently then placed the money in it with his other hand. It was so weird and creepy. He had really soft hands though so it was okay. Besides for some tasty KFC mashed potatoes I probably would have let him grab a boob. I hope everyone is having a good New Year's Eve!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: KFC creeper

• Was it an old dude? I don't think it would be that creepy if it were some sweet old guy, but if it was a young guy, I'd be creeped out. LOL.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemommatotwo2:
    Was it an old dude? I don't think it would be that creepy if it were some sweet old guy, but if it was a young guy, I'd be creeped out. LOL.

No he was early 20s 

• Loading the player...
  • I had a guy do that to me when i was a Walmart cashier... I flipped out on him... More because he said something along the lines of 'I love it when a woman is willing' when I asked him if there was anything else I could help him with.... But it's definitely creepy when men do that. 

(Sorry for the poor formatting, my iPad is stupid tonight) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a lovely lobster dinner tonight at my favorite restaurant...and now I really want some KFC mashed potatoes and gravy!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's beyond creepy, especially since you had your son with you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had this guy totally try to hit on me today and backpedal when he saw my little bump.  (I'm a retail mgr and have a name badge) All smooth he goes "Heeeeeey Danielle" *goes for a look up and down* quickly adding..."Oh are you pregnant...?"

I laughed and said YEP I am! 

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBrianswife1227:
    I had a guy do that to me when i was a Walmart cashier... I flipped out on him... More because he said something along the lines of 'I love it when a woman is willing' when I asked him if there was anything else I could help him with.... But it's definitely creepy when men do that.nbsp;Sorry for the poor formatting, my iPad is stupid tonightnbsp;

Ha! That's so gross.
  • imagedaniellelea1985:

I had this guy totally try to hit on me today and backpedal when he saw my little bump.  (I'm a retail mgr and have a name badge) All smooth he goes "Heeeeeey Danielle" *goes for a look up and down* quickly adding..."Oh are you pregnant...?"

That's great!  I had a Walmart cashier fumble in his flirting when he came across the prenatal vitamins in my cart.  I guess that's one side effect of being pregnant, slowing down the creepers a little. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedaniellelea1985:

I had this guy totally try to hit on me today and backpedal when he saw my little bump.  (I'm a retail mgr and have a name badge) All smooth he goes "Heeeeeey Danielle" *goes for a look up and down* quickly adding..."Oh are you pregnant...?"

haha. That's hysterical!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"