January 2013 Moms
Options

Hi from L&D- *update*

I've been on bedrest since 33 weeks for PIH. Today at my appt. it was elevated again and I had protein in my urine. So they sent me up here to get more labs done and be monitored. Not sure yet if I can go home in a few hours, have to spend the night, be put on hospital bed rest or if they"ll recommend induction. We'll wait and see!!

*Update*

Well they are going to keep me for 24 hours and do a 24 hour urine catch. That will end tomorrow night at 9:30 so the nurse said they won't actually discharge me until Wednesday morning at the earliest. If either number of my BP gets above 160/100 two times or my 24 hour urine comes back elevated (more so that the quick stick this afternoon) then we will deliver baby. It's 10:15 here and I just sent DH home to hang with the dogs and take care of them. No point in having him sleep in an uncomfortable fold out chair here. So I'm just watching the news then I'll watch all the NYE stuff on tv and surf the web until I get tired. I know they're going to be waking me up every few hours to do blood pressure checks and monitor baby so who knows how much sleep I'll actually get!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hi from L&D- *update*

• Options

Well, that's not a very fun way to spend NYE :/

GL with whatever they end up recommending!

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hopefully you get some answers soon!
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aw! I'm sorry! That's no fun. I've had a ton of those trips to L&D since 28w. :( I'm sorry you have to have one on NYE. 

GL! I hope they're able to take care of you! Keep us updated. 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"