August 2013 Moms

Darn emotions

My DH JUST got called in to work to be on call, all emergency room doctors were called to be on premises tonight last minute, we just got to the restaurant at 6:45 and he got the call, he ran out I took care of the bill, food for take out got in the cab, walked in the door and have been a spoiled brat since crying, I am glad he did not see me get up set, but now i am just bummed. I need to get over my self. Happy New Year!

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013

Re: Darn emotions

• what a bummer, I'm sorry your nye got ruined. I would probably cry to, considering I cry about everything. Maybe you can go home eat your food and get in a warm bath with a book and have some me time. Feel better!
  • That REALLY sucks, but I imagine he'll be doing a lot of good tonight, lots of stupid people drinking and driving tonight. :/

I'd be warming up that plate at home with a great bunch of chick flicks :) 

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Yes He is at a Manhattan hospital, so a lot of idiot "time squarers" Last year was insane, lots of activity.  I just called my mom, crying LOL now I am watching video clips on CNN of Panda babies playing with a round ball its sooo cute and I am crying because of that..... going to take a shower, then am going to eat my vegi lasagna 
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Aw, you're not being a spoiled brat.  The evening you planned got ruined.  Any normal person -- pregnant or not -- would be upset.  However, because you are pregnant, you're way more emotional.  I'm sorry he got called in to work and you have to spend the evening along :(  Pop in a good chick flick, get some junk food, and enjoy yourself.  Cheer up, sweety.  It'll get better!  I'm sure he misses you just as much as you were looking forward to spending the evening with him.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• you are not kidding! the emotions being pregnant this time are through the roof!!! going to be a longgggg   9 mths lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"