Stay at Home Moms

Random

Being pregnant with a toddler and a preschooler is kicking my ass. That is all. Anyone else wanna get random?
Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13

Re: Random

• I can smell rye bread and now I am dying for a Reuben.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally agree with you.  It was the 3rd PG that kicked my ass.  Having a 4 yo who no longer napped when I was so tired!!  BUT, Alex had a PG kindergarten teacher last year.  She told her teacher, "It's okay, I know you're tired.  It's hard work growing a baby."  Stick out tongue

Here is my random:  I put a bra on to go to the grocery store - not sure why because I never took my sweatshirt and coat off...  but then changed into a sportsbra to run.  showered and put one of those tanks with the shelf bra on under my T-shirt & sweatshirt.  I feel HAWT!

• Loading the player...
  • imageCnAmom:
    My H sent me a text to inform me that he was sitting on the toilet.

DH and I used to work together and when one of us had to poop we'd text the other to answer our radio calls until we were done.

On days I wasn't working with him, I hated it because when you answer and you're in a bathroom EVERYONE knows you're in a bathroom (by the echo).

• imageArnegard:

I totally agree with you.  It was the 3rd PG that kicked my ass.  Having a 4 yo who no longer napped when I was so tired!!  BUT, Alex had a PG kindergarten teacher last year.  She told her teacher, "It's okay, I know you're tired.  It's hard work growing a baby."  Stick out tongue

Here is my random:  I put a bra on to go to the grocery store - not sure why because I never took my sweatshirt and coat off...  but then changed into a sportsbra to run.  showered and put one of those tanks with the shelf bra on under my T-shirt & sweatshirt.  I feel HAWT!

I wear a bra because I hate saggy boobs slightly more than I hate bras. 

• imageI Heart The 80s:
    It's been a horrendous week. DS has been sick and we've hardly been out. Today a friend calked me to go to lunch. Fresh air, freezing air, but it was great. Good friends, good food and a few glasses of wine. It helped a lot getting out.

MMM. wine. Did you get a sitter? Lunch out sounds luxurious 

• imageQueSyrah:

imageCnAmom:

DH and I used to work together and when one of us had to poop we'd text the other to answer our radio calls until we were done.

On days I wasn't working with him, I hated it because when you answer and you're in a bathroom EVERYONE knows you're in a bathroom (by the echo).

What job requires you to answer your radio in the shitter? 

• imagechelseymat:
    imageQueSyrah:

imageCnAmom:

LOL, I don't want to say because DH still works there and he forbids me from telling "those random people online that you talk to" what he does for a living.

if I wasn't working with DH, I could ask whoever I was working with to answer my calls, but it just wasn't the same. I also couldn't' take as long as I needed Embarrassed

• imagechelseymat:
    imageArnegard:

I totally agree with you.  It was the 3rd PG that kicked my ass.  Having a 4 yo who no longer napped when I was so tired!!  BUT, Alex had a PG kindergarten teacher last year.  She told her teacher, "It's okay, I know you're tired.  It's hard work growing a baby."  Stick out tongue

I have itty bitty titties.  You would only know I was not wearing one because I look especially flat that day.

• This morning I asked DD who was her favorite princess. Her answer herself. :

DS learned to walk backwards today. It was so cute; it looked like he was moon walking. He was giggling the entire time.

I have no intention of staying up until midnight. I might grab some alcohol before bed though. Happy New Year!

• imageQueSyrah:
    imagechelseymat:
    imageQueSyrah:

imageCnAmom:

LOL, I don't want to say because DH still works there and he forbids me from telling "those random people online that you talk to" what he does for a living.

if I wasn't working with DH, I could ask whoever I was working with to answer my calls, but it just wasn't the same. I also couldn't' take as long as I needed Embarrassed

He's a ninja isn't he? 

• imageArnegard:
    imagechelseymat:
    imageArnegard:

I have itty bitty titties.  You would only know I was not wearing one because I look especially flat that day.

Lucky. 

• I'm pissed at DH.

I have horrible morning sickness(all day) and DH decided he would microwave a stoffers dinner for himself for dinner, which was nice that I didnt have to cook, right?

He said he was going to make garlic bread, and I asked if he could please not, since the smell seriously makes me vomit.

What did he do?  He made garlic bread.  What did I do?  Puked.

I hope he enjoyed his stupid garlic bread.  Jerk!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechelseymat:
    imageArnegard:

I have to wear a bra because somehow after bfing they have become saggy :

• imagechelseymat:
    imageQueSyrah:
    imagechelseymat:
    imageQueSyrah:

imageCnAmom:

He's a ninja isn't he? 

ssssshhhhhh Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"