Parenting
Options

how can i tell?

perhaps this is a dumb question, but how would i be able to tell when i'm getting close to new bling? i think i am silver now, so how would i know when i'm getting close to gold? you'd think i would know this by now LOL. i dont get how the posts vs points work. 

Re: how can i tell?

• Options

I think Gold is 5,001?

I just hit silver today, which is my highest goal. It took me like 3 years to get here, I don't plan on hitting gold anytime soon haha

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Options
    imagelittlemac1117:

I think Gold is 5,001?

I just hit silver today, which is my highest goal. It took me like 3 years to get here, I don't plan on hitting gold anytime soon haha

I think it is higher than 5,001 because I only hit gold over the summer, and it took me forever.  Maybe it was 6,001 or 7,001?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 6,001.
  • Options
    ok so it goes by posts. thanks. what is the purpose of the points?
  • Options

imagepiglet6609:

I think once upon a time you could do something with them.

Now? Nothing.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imagepiglet6609:
    Zip.  TB is lame sauce.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCTGirl30:
    imagepiglet6609:
    Street cred!

oh crap. i'm in loserville. i gotta get my street cred up y'all. 

• Options
    Just posting in this thread to see where I'm at...if you lurk all the time (like me) you don't get to see how many points you have.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have a shizz ton (doesn't quite sound right) of posts because I used to be very active...but since I took a hiatus my points have declined.   If its all about the posts, then maybe I will still have a chance at a nestical--someone got one today with only like 200 more posts than I.  I used to have several before the format change.  

I have been going at this since 2004.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSpooko:
    It's always interesting to me how different the ratio of posts to points there can be.

It has to do with being quoted and I believe how many times your thread gets the "red star" of importance. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"