July 2013 Moms
Options

Celebrity Birth Announcements

I?m probably just noticing them more now because I?m pregnant, but it seems like everyone is announcing pregnancies these days!

DH and I decided to tell our family (only) about the pregnancy 4 weeks ago after our second doctor appointment. We did ... and that afternoon the news broke about Kate Middleton & Prince William.

DH and I decided to tell our friends about to pregnancy today after our 12 week appointment. And now Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are in the news.  

What gives? Am I just noticing it more? What are the chances that famous people keep announcing their pregnancies on the same days we do? LOL.

Happy New Year! And happy spreading the happy pregnancy news. :) 

Re: Celebrity Birth Announcements

• Options
    Famous and non-famous people get pregnant all the time.  You are noticing it more.  If you were to go out and buy a Lexus, you'd start to notice how many are on the streets!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagemegemoney:
    Famous and non-famous people get pregnant all the time.  You are noticing it more.  If you were to go out and buy a Lexus, you'd start to notice how many are on the streets!

Yes 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemegemoney:
    This. Before I got pregnant with DS, I could not wait to have a baby. Everywhere I went I felt like all I saw were pregnant women and babies. There were always pregnant women and babies around, but since I could not wait to be pregnant, I just noticed it more.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well I've personally noticed my friends announcing in rapid succession in the past couple of weeks more.  I have friends back home who have babies and even older kids, but I don't ever remember seeing so many official announcements.  I have four friends and a cousin who announced within a couple days of my announcement.  But then I realized that's no more than usual, I'm just SEEING it more.  

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Options
    And channing and jenna tatum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"