August 2013 Moms

Cloudy slightly yellow, slightly pink CM?

Anyone else having it?  I've had the clear stuff plenty but not this weird concoction. Consistency is like snot.  

Re: Cloudy slightly yellow, slightly pink CM?

• I actually did have something similar early on and it turned out to be a small vaginal infection.  It is easily treated with creams that your doctor can prescribe.  I would have it looked at, as i'm not a doctor, but if it is an infection you don't want to let it go on too long. I will add as a side note that I had a yeast infection along with the other infection and this last yeast infection did cause some slightly pink CM, just do to the extent of this yeast infection.  Both are easily treated with creams though. I also had a UTI while this was all going on, so it could have just been a combination of all three, it was awful but thank God is cleared up.  Never had a UTI or vaginal infection before becoming pregnant so it was quite a weird occurance for me.   Hope all is well and you can get this figured out.  :) Sorry for all the TMI, just sounded similar to my symptoms. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Yup, all the time. Completely normal.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • imagemlory13:
    I actually did have something similar early on and it turned out to be a small vaginal infection.  It is easily treated with creams that your doctor can prescribe.  I would have it looked at, as i'm not a doctor, but if it is an infection you don't want to let it go on too long. I will add as a side note that I had a yeast infection along with the other infection and this last yeast infection did cause some slightly pink CM, just do to the extent of this yeast infection.  Both are easily treated with creams though. I also had a UTI while this was all going on, so it could have just been a combination of all three, it was awful but thank God is cleared up.  Never had a UTI or vaginal infection before becoming pregnant so it was quite a weird occurance for me.   Hope all is well and you can get this figured out.  :) Sorry for all the TMI, just sounded similar to my symptoms. 

Thanks.  I have an U/S scheduled on Wednesday morning so I shall bring it up to the OB then:)   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"