September 2012 Moms
Options

9 mth clothes fit!! already??

9 mth clothes fit!! already??

My LO is just 3.5 mths old and he's been wearing 6 mth clothes comfortably for a while. I tried on a 9 mth size outfit today because I'm getting bored of his other clothes and I can't believe it fits. He does have room to grow in it, but he is not swimming in it by any means!

Any other S12 LO's wearing 9 mths already?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DD1 - july 2008
DD2 - may 2010
DS - sept 2012

Re: 9 mth clothes fit!! already??

• Options
    Yup we're in 9 month clothes here too! She's a big girl :]
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Oh ya. DS isn't even 3 months yet and is just about to pop out of his 3 to 6 months clothes so I started to wash his 9 month sleepers. I expect he'll be wearing them next week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! E has been in 6 to 9 for a few weeks now and in 6 to 12 with very little room to grow. I went through and bagged up his 0 to 3 and 3 to 6 and cried my eyes out, lol!

Edit: mobile ate my dashes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cooper turned 3 months on Christmas and he's been in 9 months for about 3 weeks now! Big boy!

Cooper Edward

• Options

imageJreidknox:
    My guy has ben in 9 month for a while...some small 12 months even. He's a jumbo.

This. I just washed up his 12m clothes yesterday and he's in a Carters 12m outfit today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dex is 4 months today and has been comfortably in 69 mos for a month now. I think it is also the brand of some things he has too tho. Either way I can't believe my guy is growing so fast!!
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options
    Mine is in mostly 6 month sized clothes right now but there are certain items that fit her in 9 months. I actually prefer buying them a little bigger since they will last longer that way. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're still in 0-3m. I feel like she's so tiny now!

• Options
    Yep. I even have a few 12 months clothes that he fits into. I have a healthy chunky monkey who has always been long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep Dani is! At her four month check up last week she is in the 70th percentile for weight. I think we will be in 12 month before too long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    L is so long she has been in some 9 and 12 month clothes for a few weeks. She is only in the 60% for weight, so she could wear 6 month stuff if it was long enough.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

imagejdunlop1:

Eva is still in 0-3 for the most part with the exception of pajamas which she is in 3-6 because she is so long 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagejdunlop1:

Both of my kids were in 0 to 3 month clothing until 4 months old. DS has been in his 3 to 6 month clothes for about 2 weeks now. He was gifted so much of it over Christmas (on top of everything I already bought), I hope he gets to wear everything once or twice!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejdunlop1:
    Braidon is still in 0-3's If he didn't stay balled up most the time I would put him in 3-6 cause hes really to long for 0-3's. Jason is starting to get in some 6-9. He's got a whole 4 pounds on Braidon now days. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Us too. We make notoriously long babies. It probably has something to do with DH being 6'4 and me being 5'8!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"