July 2013 Moms

On Cloud 9...

Just got back from a routine visit at ob/gyn...I was disappointed to find out that they were not going to start doing the doppler to check baby's heartbeat until I hit the 12 week mark.  

After talking with the physician about my concerns since this pregnancy occurred after a loss, she called the nurse back in to attempt the doppler but told me not to be worried if she couldn't find anything.  

Sure enough, within 5 seconds the nurse found our little bean and measured the heart rate at 169.  I feel so much more at ease hearing that beautiful sound and feel like I can actually start letting myself enjoy this last pregnancy and dream of our little baby.  

This was the perfect way to end 2012...I am so excited for 2013! Happy New Year (early) everyone!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: On Cloud 9...

• Awesome!  I have not heard the h/b on a doppler yet.  I am looking forward to it.  I am glad we got to see the h/b in previous appointments though.

Glad you got to end 2012 on a great note.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's awesome! What a great end to 2012!
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • What a great way to start the NY!! Congrats!
  • Congrats on hearing the hb!  that's wonderful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a day like that today too.  So glad you can be at ease to ring in the new year. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"