July 2013 Moms
Options

Tired..

Hey all I am tired all the time... I am a lil over 11 weeks and I go to bed around and and sleep until 10 I'm a teacher in winter break so it's going to kill me when I go back to school. I have been so lazy during the day with no energy to do anything... I sleep 1012 hours at night and still need a nap. Is this normal??
BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Tired..

• Options

Fatigue is a normal pregnancy symptom.  I tend to go to bed kind of early, but I get wicked headaches if I sleep too long. 

As for getting ready to go back to school, you might want to start to get back on your normal schedule.   If you ease back into it, it will be less difficult than if you jump back into it. 

Congratulations.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm also really tired this pregnancy. Hopefully it goes away once we hit 2nd trimester!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a big, lazy, unkempt, sleepy blob. :-) Whatever!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm always exhausted these days. I also fall asleep around 10pm, but many nights I wake up in the middle of the night for a snack (or sometimes insomnia). I used to take a nap everyday when DD naps, but I started waking up from these naps feeling extra groggy, nauseous and sleepy. So now I forego naps, and just try to get some extra rest in the mornings. DH wakes up with DD, and I can catch some extra zzz's in the morning.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"