November 2012 Moms

Al I smell is bleach

Background:  When we created the nursery we had to relocate the litter box so we went from a huge litter maid auto box to a tiny next to the toilet one.  We also have now tried 3 different litters trying to find one that works best. 

The damn cats peed ONE THE FLOOR .. i discovered this at 6 and put some puppy pads over it and went back to feed my baby and dreamed it would clean itself.....it didn't.  I just finished 409 and bleaching the entire bathroom flloor which led me to going under the kitchen sink... that leaks... and i am the only one who changes the water bowl under it.. (i am sure others do it but it FEELS like noone else does) so i pulled everything from under the sink and bleached the sh*& outta that too... granted it shoulda been done months ago but not ONE of the 4 people living in this house seem to want to deal....now I have 30 cleaning products spread out on the kitchen floor... puppy pads under the sink that was also bleached...and i reek of bleach.... scared to get near my baby...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"