July 2013 Moms

Kind of late intro...

So, let me apologize for never making an official intro.  When I first found out I was pregnant I was really hesitant to join any board because I went down that road once before with a loss and had to back out of a BMB.  I didn't want to do that again.  Once we hit 7 weeks and saw a heartbeat (plus two more) I didn't want to join a specific board because I knew there was a chance that I would have the babies in June or even the end of May. 

Well, I've been participating more and more on this board and after we lost one of the babies, I have a much better chance of carrying to July.  My EDD is July 23rd.

A couple of you already know me, but to those who do not... I have a bit of mt TTC history in my siggy.

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
+#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
+#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Kind of late intro...

• why hello there pretty lady!
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
  • wishing you the best through your pregnancy.  This is my first as well, and my EDD is a day before you, July 22.
    ~SRThiebeau~ BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Congrats!  I can understand the hesitation to join.  This is the only board I'm active on for that very reason, although I do lurk on Pregnant After a Loss.  I may intro there soon.
  • Sorry about your loss.  Welcome!
  • Thanks ladies!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • Welcome and congrats!!! 

All the best wishes

My EDD is July 23 as well

Where are you from?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"