June 2013 Moms
Options

Personal heater...

So when does this child of mine become my personal heater? I am so cold, and I am looking forward to this heat source. :

img_1297_lighter 

Re: Personal heater...

• Options
    I have been the same way. I mentioned it to my mom, and she said she was frigid her entire pregnancy with me. She had a heavy sweeter on during 4th of July festivities (I was born 7/10).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Options
    For the whole first Tri I had a freezing cold nose! So strange!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its funny you say this beause with my other 2 kids I was so hot the entire pregnancy and this time around I can not warm up! Burrr......
  • Options
    I'm guessing that by April we will be sweltering wishing for cold weather! lol
  • Options
    imageHappyMommy28:
    I'm guessing that by April we will be sweltering wishing for cold weather! lol

I really really hope you are right lol. I thought being warm was going to be a great "side effect" because I am always cold. Even in the summer I have a light long sleeved something or other to keep warm in air conditioning.

img_1297_lighter 
  • Options
    I am cold all day and then sweat through the night!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my son, I was sweaty all day and all night, wearing tank tops and flip flops in January (we live in Maine). This time, I stay in a thermal shirt and fuzzy bathrobe all day, and I wear wool socks and slippers at all times because I'm never warm enough - I even have to add a blanket to my layers at times. If showers are too hot, I'll be sweaty afterward for about 10 minutes, but then I freeze again and bundle up. So strange...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    I don't think I started getting warm until month 6 or 7 with DD.  Still freezing all the time with this one too.  Unless I'm busy and then I get warm way too easily.

• Options
    I've been waiting for it because that's how I was with my first pregnancy.  It looks like this one will be different because I've been happily sporting the heavier sweaters I bought last time and shunned because I was sweating to death.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I'm freezing all the time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I sit by a space heater daily.  I am always good now, I have never been a freeze baby before! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"