June 2013 Moms
Options

Raging temper

My son has been on school vacation since December 21st, and we just moved to our hometown. He starts in his new kindergarten class on Wednesday - and that day can't come fast enough. I'm ready to have someone take a scythe to my neck. This kid is irritating the effing pizzle out of me! He won't stop talking - narrating every GD move he makes and repeating sh!t he hears in his stupid movies over and over again, and he wants my attention constantly. I can't even go to the bathroom without him standing outside the door asking me irrelevant questions about crap I don't care about. My DH keeps coming up with reasons to leave the house for 2 hours at a time, and when he's home he's playing the piano - poorly, I might add - or he's playing games on his computer, acting as if we're not even here. Thank Goodness my mom agreed to come watch my son tonight so DH and I can go out for dinner. It'll be our first night out since August (we've had lunches out, but this is dinner). Tomorrow we're going to my grandparents' house for a Holiday get-together, so that'll keep DS and DH occupied for a little while so I can hang out with my cousins. I'm ridiculously angry and exhausted from being the sole provider for 3 parasites (those "parasites" being my needy 5-year-old, my depressed husband who also wants my undivided attention when he isn't ignoring me, and this precious little baby who has been draining me of energy and peak health for 4 months).

I was a SAHM for the first 3 years of my son's life, and I loved it, but now that he has started interacting with obnoxious kids in school, his behaviors have become annoying. DH wants me to homeschool our next child, which I'll be happy to do, as long as he/she doesn't turn out to be an irritating little thorn in my foot.

Sorry for all of this. I love my son more than anything! I've just been trapped at home with him for almost 2 weeks with no down time to myself, and it's really eating away at my psyche.

Please make some suggestions so I can survive these long days...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
"Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
"G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!

Re: Raging temper

• Options

Maby you should tell your husband that you need some down time. Guys sometimes dont think about it untill you say it.

My fav. thing to do when I hit that point is I make dinner and set the table my husband takes over from there. I lock myself in my room take a nice long bath and read a book than I watch a little tv all by myself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Take a breath...relax..and walk away lol...jk
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"