High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Monday?

How are you ladies doing?

GTKY: What was your most memorable NYE ever? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Monday?

• High point is I have an appointment this afternoon. It's with one of my OB's partners as my OB is still out of town for a few more days. This same doctor told me when I saw him on Friday (I see the doctor twice a week) "I don't think you're going to make it another week. I think we've gotten all we can out of your body for this pregnancy." He said he would revisit induction when he sees me this afternoon and sees what my BP has been doing. I'm anxious to find out what it is at my appointment. I take it multiple times a day at home and keep a log but if it's really high this afternoon I have no idea what will happen! Kind of exciting I could be meeting baby soon.

Favorite NYE memory: I'm boring and don't usually make a big deal out of NYE. There have been years DH and I have gone out with a group of friends and gotten a nice hotel room and that was fun so I guess that. Stick out tongue

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Today has been good.  DS could go to daycare again today and DH had off, so it was nice for him to be home without having to wrangle DS for a change.

GTKY: NYE 2001 turning into 2002.  It was my first official date with DH - we've been together 11 years!! :)

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Loading the player...
  • Bleh, it was a pretty bad day. No real high point for me...

GTKY: Most memorable NYE was 2010-2011 when hubby asked me to marry him. It was a complete surprise but I was definitely ready after about 7 years of being together.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageRaeily:

Bleh, it was a pretty bad day. No real high point for me...

GTKY: Most memorable NYE was 2010-2011 when hubby asked me to marry him. It was a complete surprise but I was definitely ready after about 7 years of being together.  :)

Hope today is better! 

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"