Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Waking in the middle of the night? Charting

Do you ever wake in the middle of the night, check the clock thinking its almost time to temp but its not so you have trouble falling back to sleep?

That was me this morning. I finally fell back to sleep but wonder if my elevated temp was because I had trouble falling back to sleep at 2:30am. (I temp at 5am).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22dedd

Re: Waking in the middle of the night? Charting

• Options

Maybe, maybe not. How long were you awake before you managed to get back to sleep?

ETA: Just watch what your temps do over the next few days. No single temp on your chart is nearly as important as the whole picture.

• Options
    i am kind of wondering the same thing, I have seen that you should have about 3 hours or more of rest before you temp but I get up sometimes to go to the bathroom an hour or two before its time to temp because FF told me to temp around the same time every morning...does that little bit of walking around throw it off? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagestarfish8884:
    i am kind of wondering the same thing, I have seen that you should have about 3 hours or more of rest before you temp but I get up sometimes to go to the bathroom an hour or two before its time to temp because FF told me to temp around the same time every morning...does that little bit of walking around throw it off? 

If it's something that happens pretty much every morning, I'd say your safe. You just have to stay consistent. Or, you could set your alarm to wake you up around the time you usually get up to use the bathroom and temp then and go back to sleep afterwards.

• Options
    I'd say it's not that big of a deal.  I have a kid who still wakes up for her soother every night so sometimes I'm up for a couple minutes with that only an hour before I temp.  My charts aren't as pretty as before when I wasn't waking up, but they still show a temp shift at O so I don't worry about it.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"