July 2013 Moms

12 week appointment

12 week appointment this morning. Baby's heartbeat is 150 bpm - was 126 at my 6 week ultrasound. Also since the ultrasound was so early (ER visit) I'm having another on Friday. :) Excited that hubby will be there this time - they didn't give me a picture at my first ultrasound :( so he hasn't seen the baby yet or heard the heartbeat.

On another note I do not like the doctor I saw today. I had some questions & concerns to ask him & he gave me the feeling he was being bothered by answering them. I asked the nurse the questions & they said I should ask the doctor. There are 6 or 7 OBs in the practice so I am rotating my appointments to meet each of them at least once. I just hope the other doctors have a better bedside manner & that this doc isn't the one on duty when I'm in labor

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 12 week appointment

• I had my 1st ultrasound done at 9 weeks, and they saw the heartbeat and could give us the heart rate, but we haven't been able to listen to the heartbeat yet.  When have you all had the opportunity to do that typically?
    ~SRThiebeau~ BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Today they used the doppler on my belly for the first time & doc said 150 bpm & its good & strong. My 6 week ultrasound was an internal & hearing the heartbeat there was much louder than with the doppler was today. I tried recording it for hubby but it wasn't loud enough to record
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"