Success after IF

Why does my post say...

I responded to the post below about sign language last night and now my response states "this is spam" at the end of it. What is that???

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

Re: Why does my post say...

• Right after I edited out your smiley to see if that triggered, I realized that TB must have made ud.der a hot word because of all the ud.der cover spam posts that were being made a few months ago.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageLR70707:
    Right after I edited out your smiley to see if that triggered, I realized that TB must have made ud.der a hot word because of all the ud.der cover spam posts that were being made a few months ago.

Lol. You cant use the word ud.der because it links to spam. Too funny. On my BMB the girls would try posting different hot words to see if it would be blocked off so then they got creative like you did and added a period in the middle of the word or space. Craziness.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageL&R70707:

Right after I edited out your smiley to see if that triggered, I realized that TB must have made ud.der a hot word because of all the ud.der cover spam posts that were being made a few months ago.

Oooooh..thanks! Luckily, that is definitely a word I don't often use, let alone type!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Lol, that's hilarious! I wondered why it said that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"