September 2012 Moms

Mirena peeps...

I had my first period despite EBF a week before I got mirena. Since then I have been having a normal period for the last 2 weeks. It's really effing annoying. Anyone else have a period on mirena yet?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mirena peeps...

• I did shortly after getting Mirena. I also EBF. Mixed with the bleeding that comes with insertion I bled for about 5 weeks. I thought it would never end. 
  • I got my first PP despite EBF about a week or so after getting the mirena.  It was super light and for maybe a few days.  That was maybe a week or two ago,  I just started bleeding again a couple of days ago and its heavy and with cramps.  It sucks.  But my midwife said it would be wonky for a bit before it gets better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope. Didn't have one before getting Mirena and never bled when I got it inserted, and nothing since. Not complaining. :]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJennH28:
    Nope. Didn't have one before getting Mirena and never bled when I got it inserted, and nothing since. Not complaining. :]

Lucky Bish. ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• I've been bleeding since it got inserted.  its getting pretty dang annoying. going on 3 weeks :-/

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto what most of you said. I had mine inserted on Dec 4th and I'm still bleeding. It's annoying but I'm hoping it ends soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"